We’re still looking for craft stalls for our 2022 Fringe.
Thanks to all our larger stall holders that have stuck with us through the delays of 2020 and 2021. As a result we just have space left for craft stalls for our 2022 Fringe.
If you’d like to sign up for a craft stall, or put your name down for our cancellation list for larger stalls please use the form on this page.
Note: completion of the form does not constitute a contract between you and Haslemere Fringe Festival, either to pay for a stall or to offer a stall position. Once you’ve completed the form we will send a confirmed quote for signature.
General notes for stall holders – timings are provisional:
Entertainment for the general public will be provided between the hours of 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm on Friday July 1st and between 1:00 pm and 10:30 pm for Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd. There will be something for everyone. If you want to, you can trade from your stall until 9:00 pm on all days. Here are the general stall notes:
- Stalls must be set up at the very latest by 3:00 pm for Friday trading or 9:00 am on Saturday July 2nd 2020 for weekend trading.
- Stalls can trade from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm on Friday July 3rd and from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm for Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd 2020.
- Stalls cannot be taken down until 9:00 pm each night. (24 hour security is being provided on site from 5:00 pm on Friday July 1st to 9:00 am on Monday July 4th 2020).
- If a larger space is needed (e.g. for a vehicle behind, or a larger stall) please indicate and a higher rate will be charged pro rata e.g. double pitch = double fee. If a larger space is required and not booked you may not be able to use the allocated pitch.
- A litter bond is attached to all hot food sites at a cost of £50 which will be returned if the site is left clear of all rubbish and food waste.